Welcome to Smart-Kids Teacher-Zone. Smart-Kids workbooks contain top-quality worksheets designed for South African children. The series is aimed at developing young learners’ skills in Languages and Mathematics in a fun and interactive way. Here are some reasons we think you’ll love the Smart-Kids workbook series:
- You can use them in class or for setting homework.
- The series covers the latest version of the South African curriculum and will match the CAPS curriculum when it is released.
- Smart-Kids workbooks are written by experienced South African teachers.
- Each workbook is designed so that learners get many opportunities to practise and develop their skills.
- There is plenty of space for learners to write their answers.
- Teachers have a record of each learner’s progress in one book.
- All the relevant curriculum information you need is provided in simple grids on this website. These grids will be updated as the curriculum changes.
- In the earlier grades we have chosen one type of activity per page with clear instructions so the learner will know exactly what to do on each page.
- There are beautiful full-colour illustrations on every page.
- The Grade R to 3 workbooks include stickers and the Grade R and 1 workbooks include wipe-clean practice pages.
- We have chosen themes that appeal to learners, for example sport, space, toys, baking, beads, animals and playtime.
We hope that you and your learners enjoy the benefits of using Smart-Kids workbooks. Please contact us if you have any comments or suggestions.